Saturday, October 27, 2007

Afterthoughts

Yeah ok - so 2 things I didn't put in my blog from last night. I'm still annoyed about having gained weight and having issues with food. I wish it wasn't so easy for me to gain and so hard to take it off. Ugh - feeling fat :-(. Why is food so complicated? Why can't it just be enjoyed? I really do love food :-). Although my oral fixation doesn't help - I really need to chew on something all the time. Gum is my friend.

Also, I'm still confused about guys. They are confusing, see. I know I'm in a vulnerable place now and that doesn't help. But lately I've been really enjoying talking with Naveen. Is that bad? We shall see...

Ok bye again. Going to enjoy rainy New York.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the comment about food. You'd think I'd lose weight training for a half marathon. No, I have actually gained ~3-4 pounds. What the hell? Hang in there, girl, can't wait to see you!