Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pictures of my crazy Union Square Apartment

HI! So life is crazy, I am busy and happy and enjoying Austin SO much! My friends are awesome :-). And swimming and Kung Fu are awesome. It's good to be back.

FYI - I am in Arizona for Christmas Dec 19 - Dec 28. I am really happy about going to see friends and family there!

So in the meantime I've been organizing pictures. I wanted to post some of the last crazy apartment I lived in in New York City by Union Square. Put some pictures to the words :-).

My bedroom, the big room:



Big room plus kitchen:



The room with the skylight and door on the right goes to the bathroom:



The big room's radiator:



My roomate's larger radiator:



If you want to see more:
16th St. Apartment

1 comment:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Wow, there ARE a lot of plants in that apartment. How's Austin? My trip to Salt Lake was amazing, now that I am back in Connecticut I feel like I am in jail. My job is killing me and the cold weather just sucks. Ah, well...atleast I'm signed up for China in May-that's something to look forward to hey!

Have a VERY MERRY HOLIDAY and HAPPY NEW YEAR Celebration!

Holls