Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Pictures of Canberra

Hi! Long time no write... I wanted to post pictures of the last weekend in Canberra - the one I wrote about. Fun times.

Feeding beautiful birds at the Aviary!


Bird brain!


Lovely view of Canberra and ANU from hike.


Kangaroo! We saw tons around dusk. Yum, dinner.


My research group - Steve, me, and Daniel.


Daniel and Karen.


The kids - Kyler, Saskia, and Nancy. :-).


Me and the new one - Katrien!


Steve's parents - Dad Keith and Mom Ruth.


Steve and Anneke at their house - our farewell dinner.


On my bike ride - at Parliament (with grass on top), view of Old Parliament, Lake Burley-Griffin, War Memorial.


Flag on top of Parliament


View of the lake and Cook Memorial Fountain and downtown/ANU.


View from Parliament - War Memorial and Mt. Ainslie. :-).


I will miss my home there - I had a fabulous "summer"!

No comments: